[Slackbuilds-users] ladspa_sdk sandbox violation and potential segfault

orbea at fredslev.dk orbea at fredslev.dk
Sat Aug 11 19:23:01 UTC 2018

> Ah, patch not actually needed then, thanks.

While restarting the system may of fixed the issue, it was a
non-obvious solution and I think eliminating potential points of
failure is good.

Also while sandbox may be pedantic here, I personally expect that /dev/
won't be touched when running a SlackBuild script. I think there is
value in avoiding it even when trivial.

Lastly, if you are now maintaining this script PLEASE update the
maintainer information so I actually e-mail the right person!