[Slackbuilds-users] Serious regression on Github archive URLs

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sat Aug 18 16:41:18 UTC 2018

Thanks for the heads up David and nice find Benjamin.

Not ideal as it requires users to actually have a github account but
still gets people back and running until github stop being idiots.

I have added the token to sbopkg.conf instead as at least it will only
be used when using sbopkg rather than every time I use
wget.

Cheers

Greg