[Slackbuilds-users] Announce: Introducing vms

Nikos Giotis nikos.giotis at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 18:27:36 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am announcing vms. It is a set of command line tools for managing and creating qemu virtual machines.

The code is here, it is written in bash and has minimal dependencies

https://bitbucket.org/yotis/vms

A ready slackware package with version 0.1.3 is here

https://bitbucket.org/yotis/vms/downloads/vms-0.1.3-noarch-1did.tgz

A command line is provided called vms that is to be used by a normal user. It has a simple interface.

I have started a thread on linuxquestions here

https://www.linuxquestions.org/questions/slackware-14/%5Bann%5D-introducing-vms-more-qemu-virtual-machines-4175637126/

Viewable links to the man pages are here

https://bitbucket.org/yotis/vms/src/master/doc/man/man1/vms.1.md
https://bitbucket.org/yotis/vms/src/master/doc/man/man5/vms.conf.5.md
https://bitbucket.org/yotis/vms/src/master/doc/man/man8/rc.vms.8.md
https://bitbucket.org/yotis/vms/src/master/doc/man/man5/rc.vms.conf.5.md

It is useful for me for some years now, any feedback is more than welcome

Nikos