[Slackbuilds-users] PHP 7.x

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo willysr at slackbuilds.org
Tue Aug 28 15:41:33 UTC 2018

> Slackware 15.0 has a long way, it is not in beta, there are will be
> betas and several Release Candidates before. Unfortunately SBo will be
> closed once Slackware 15 is released, but normally only the php version
> in the script should be updated and it works. I wouldn't call it
> "wasted effort" anyway. There is some chance Pat will update php to
> php7 for slackware 14.2 once php5 reached EOL.

SBo will be closed for new submission when Alpha/Beta is announced so we
have enough time to test all scripts (we have over 7000+ now) to be
working with future Slackware 15.0. Hopefully, we can publish 15.0
repository on the same day as Slackware 15.0 gets released just as what
we did with 14.2 repository.

--
Willy Sudiarto Raharjo