[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20181209.1

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Sun Dec 9 14:08:31 UTC 2018

> Hi,
>
> Sorry for the delay, but last minute submission requires big deps (Qt5,
> webkitgtk, and opencv), so compiling them take some time along with our
> busy schedule in our daily life.

Damn, you have a life ? Why is that ? ^^

> libraries/libfdk-aac: Updated for version 2.0.0

	It seems that ffmpeg does not build with this version of libfdk-aac.
Though it is an optional dependency that needs to be manually activated with
FDK_AAC=yes, so it won't matter for most people (including me, I just try to
have the most bloated ffmpeg available on SBo ^^), I thought I should say it
there.

Here is the build error message :
ibavcodec/libfdk-aacenc.c: Dans la fonction ‘aac_encode_init’:
libavcodec/libfdk-aacenc.c:289:34: erreur : ‘AACENC_InfoStruct {alias struct <anonymous>}’ has no member named ‘encoderDelay’
     avctx->initial_padding = info.encoderDelay;
                                  ^
ffbuild/common.mak:60 : la recette pour la cible « libavcodec/libfdk-aacenc.o » a échouée
make: *** [libavcodec/libfdk-aacenc.o] Erreur 1

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>