[Slackbuilds-users] higan is in terrible shape

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Wed Dec 12 08:58:52 UTC 2018

On 12/11/18, B Watson <yalhcru at gmail.com> wrote:
> On 12/11/18, Matteo Bernardini <matteo.bernardini at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> I'll forward this also to the maintainer, as I'm not sure he follows the
>> list...
>
> He was CC'ed on the original email, but thanks anyway.
>
> I'll probably try to get higan working myself. If I manage it, I'll take
> over as maintainer. More likely I'll tear my hair out trying...

OK, I've got a *much* improved SlackBuild for higan, ready to
submit. Updated to the latest stable release, got rid of the segfaults,
and added some nice features.

The original maintainer, Gabriel Magno, hasn't been active on SBo since
October 2014 (4+ years ago) according to the git log. I emailed him
already, 24+ hours ago, and haven't got a response yet... Does anyone
insist I wait a week before taking over this build?