[Slackbuilds-users] fastqc and future changes

Petar Petrov slackalaxy at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 10:53:28 UTC 2018

hi all,

i am giving maintenance of fastqc to Rob (sborg63). Also, we have been
discussing some rearrangements in the last week. The idea is that he
submits updated versions of bowtie2, samtools and co, while I make
mine into *-legacy SlackBuilds, to be used only with Ugene. Ugene
still requires the older versions, and this is the reason I kept these
to the old versions for so long.

I hope to be ready in the next few days (well probably a bit longer)...

-petar