[Slackbuilds-users] Which jack?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Sun Dec 23 09:47:47 UTC 2018

Hello,

On 23/12/2018 00:52, B Watson wrote:
> On 12/22/18, Didier Spaier <didier at slint.fr> wrote:
>
>> For your information dae is accessible to the blind, unfortunately
>> it has no public repository yet.
>
> Hm. An audio editor you can use without having to look at it, would
> be useful for me too (I can see OK, but sometimes my eyes need to be
> looking at lyrics or sheet music instead of a GUI).

Well, this is one of the packages queued for the next Slint update
(added or upgraded) cf.:
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/next/packages/
http://slackware.uk/slint/x86_64/slint-14.2.1/next/source/

I still have to carefully check the dependencies, after that I will post
here the list of those not in SBo and that can interest Slackware users
with a short description and the list of dependencies.

Best,

Didier