[Slackbuilds-users] Which jack?

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Mon Dec 24 20:18:29 UTC 2018

PS: this would help also for case like portaudio or speech-dispatcher
for instance, as they need the support of at least an audio backend, but
can safely be built with several ones.
So for espeak.info the REQUIRES line could include:
alsa|jack1|jack2|oss
And for speech-dispatcher.info:
pulse|libao|alsa|oss|nas
Maybe in these cases this is an overkill, as oss, alsa and pulse are
included in a full Slackware installation (at least either alsa or
pulse in Slackware-current) and thus maybe should not be mentioned in
the REQUIRES line, but you get the idea.

These examples also illustrate that the vertical line should mean "or",
not "xor".

Didier