[Slackbuilds-users] Minor problem in Brave browser in update 20180203.1

Eduardo Sanchez sombragris at sombragris.org
Sat Feb 3 15:27:07 UTC 2018

Hi,

I use SBo in -current but I believes this applies to everyone.

The Brave browser cannot be installed with the SlackBuild shipped in
update 20180203.1.

The issue is trivial: looks like upstream changed its tarball filename
from Brave.tar.bz2 (and this is what the SlackBuild expected) to
brave.tar.bz2. The sbopkg tool downloads the tarball, and then promptly
complains that the source is nowhere to be found.

Editing the SlackBuild solves the issue.

Thanks,

Eduardo

--
Eduardo Sánchez Gauto, Abog., Th.M.
Abogado - Traductor Público Matriculado Inglés - Español