[Slackbuilds-users] basilisk.SlackBuild

Christoph Willing chris.willing at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 7 03:45:27 UTC 2018

On 07/02/18 13:32, Ed Ender wrote:
> Or you can do like what was done with the Pale Moon SlackBuilds, the repackage one is smallcase, and the compile one is capitalized.

Other examples of this method are:
	libreoffice & LibreOffice
	blender & Blender

where the all lower case SlackBuilds are repackings of binaries and
capitalised versions are "build from source".

Of course it really only makes sense to do that if both types of package
are going to be kept in the repo. Otherwise, as Willy says, there's no
real need to rename.

chris