[Slackbuilds-users] A couple of requests to add to the Christmas wish list...

Ed Ender skaendo at excite.com
Mon Jan 1 04:58:37 UTC 2018

Hi David, (and everyone else)

> or if you don't want to see the category
> tail -n +2 ChangeLog.txt | awk '/+--------------------------+/ {exit}
> {print substr($0,index($0,"/")+1)   }' | sort

Excellent, thanks!

> There are so many ways of getting part or all of the repo -- git,
> rsync, mirrors -- it's generally considered impossible to collect
> meaningful statistics.

I understand that because sometimes I download them from SBo for convenience and I also have a local mirror that I keep updated and use. I just thought it would be useful even if it was just for the times it has been downloaded from SBo. That way a maintainer can have at least a idea of the SlackBuilds "popularity".

Thanks again,
Ed