[Slackbuilds-users] for christmas.... i would like...

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 05:10:06 UTC 2018

On 01/03/2018 11:31 AM, Erik Hanson wrote:
> On 12/30/2017 12:18 PM, King Beowulf wrote:
>> and refresh each FF window as needed.  I was thinking maybe a 1 row, 2
>> column table (no CSS, web 1.0 is all we really need. damn kids! get off
>> my lawn!) showing each list then only one link is needed for #4.
>
> I can picture it and it doesn't seem like a terrible idea. Problem is
> the data for these come from two different places. The approved list is
> taken from git. The pending list is of the form-submitted files as they
> exist on the file system, that information doesn't exist it git. I'm not
> sure enough interest exists, or benefit gained, to combine the two.
> Especially on the "has to do the work" side of things.

Oh heck, after emailing erik with possible solution, I added it to the
menu on my hobby server, www.linuxgalaxy.org.  If admins are offended, I
will remove that page/link.  The html code is:

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Frameset//EN"
   "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/frameset.dtd">
<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>SBo Pending and Ready Queue</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<FRAMESET cols="50%,50%">
  <FRAME src="http://www.slackbuilds.org/pending/">
  <FRAME src="http://www.slackbuilds.org/ready/">
</FRAMESET>
</HTML>

It should be stable unless you validate to HTML 5.0

Enjoy.
Ed