[Slackbuilds-users] for christmas.... i would like...

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Thu Jan 4 07:49:32 UTC 2018

On 01/03/2018 10:36 PM, B Watson wrote:
> On 1/4/18, King Beowulf <kingbeowulf at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>   <FRAME src="http://www.slackbuilds.org/pending/">
>>   <FRAME src="http://www.slackbuilds.org/ready/">
>
> Nice & simple solution, if it stays on your site I'll be using it.

It will stay. I might rename the file to something other than
"SBO_frameset_example.html" (or not) and may fancy the site up a bit. I
own "linuxgalaxy.org" and that domain will be my linux fan site, whether
hosted on this antique HP P4 box or elsewhere. Only strict HTML 5 could
break it as that evolves and everyone switches, or if SBo refactors the
their site.

-Ed