[Slackbuilds-users] letsencrypt updates

Eric Pratt eric.b.pratt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 22:49:10 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 2:39 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <
willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> >> Can we just patch the OS_DEFAULTS in the configurator until an OS
> >> override can be added upstream?
> >

> > +1 here.
>
> I tried to patch the OS_DEFAULTS and i confirmed that it works on my
> machines for renewal, but i haven't tried for new cert requests.
>
> any volunteer to help would be helpful
>
> the changes are force-pushed to my letsencrypt-review branch

​This is already in the existing slackbuild:

  sed -i 's/apache2ctl/apachectl/'
certbot-apache/certbot_apache/constants.py​

​Is this not doing what needs to be done?​  If not, I can take a look at it
tonight after work to see what can be done to fix it.