[Slackbuilds-users] letsencrypt updates

Eric Pratt eric.b.pratt at gmail.com
Thu Jan 18 23:15:48 UTC 2018

On Thu, Jan 18, 2018 at 3:11 PM, Willy Sudiarto Raharjo <
willysr at slackbuilds.org> wrote:

> > ​I see.  I just downloaded the .21 source and grepped for it.  It
> > changed locations.  So we just need to change the sed line in the
> > slackbuild and test?​
>
> See my changes here
> https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/commit/?h=letsencrypt-review&id=
> 9abf7d8542cc0237903252bbc34b8f0ee8015e0a

​I already saw those.  But what I mean is that the patch is not necessary.
Since the constants.py file no longer contains apache2ctl references, you
don't need the new patch file and can just change the sed line to point to
configurator.py instead of constants.py, right?​