[Slackbuilds-users] "[....] nobody will be led to think that packages are properly maintained throughout."

Vasily Sora khronosschoty at posteo.org
Fri May 4 18:13:43 UTC 2018

I think its already been mentioned here that there is no guarantee that
the SlackBuilds will work. That information is kept inside the
SlackBuild itself. I don't think we need to adopt a lengthy disclaimer
on how its possible there might be scripts not working. Its impossible
to cover ever last bit of information that needs to be covered right on
the front page. The fact is everyone should review the SlackBuilds
themselves before using them.