[Slackbuilds-users] guix and guile-json

orbea at fredslev.dk orbea at fredslev.dk
Fri May 4 20:03:08 UTC 2018

I am the maintainer of the guix SlackBuild and its optional dependency,
guile-json. However I have suffered deal breaking runtime issues which
may or not be pebkac and an unresponsive upstream. I lack the knowledge
and interest in guile to pursue this further.

So if anyone would be willing to take over maintaining guix and/or
guile-json they are up for grabs. Alternatively I would not complain if
they are removed.

Both are several versions out of date and could be updated.

Thanks,
Hunter