[Slackbuilds-users] qt5 + pulseaudio

orbea at fredslev.dk orbea at fredslev.dk
Mon May 7 19:53:51 UTC 2018

Hi,

I e-mailed a very small patch to the qt5.SlackBuild maintainer more
than once to allow dynamically detecting if pulseaudio is installed with
pkg-config and disabling it if its not. However its been a few weeks
since my last attempt and much longer for the previous ones. I have
received absolutely 0 replies.

I also e-mailed a similar patch to Pat for mpg123 and now Slackware
supports a pure alsa install in extra. It would really mean a lot to me
if this was applied to qt5 too so I that I didn't constantly have to
edit the SlackBuild every time I update or rebuild qt5. Something which
I routinely forget to do until the build fails...

Can this be done? I've attached the patch to this e-mail.

Thanks,
Hunter