[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20180519.1
dave at dawoodfall.net
Sat May 19 02:27:09 UTC 2018
On Saturday 19 May 2018 01:56,
Daniel Prosser <dpross1100 at msn.com> put forth the proposition:
>Can someone explain why wine was downgraded from 3.1 to 3.0.1?
I did it because wine is meant to follow the stable branch and I had
a bit of a brainfart and updated it to an (old) dev version the last
time I updated it.
wine-staging follows the dev branch.
Please don't reply directly to me or CC me.
* [...] Note that 120 sec is defined in the protocol as the maximum
* possible RTT. I guess we'll have to use something other than TCP
* to talk to the University of Mars.
* PAWS allows us longer timeouts and large windows, so once implemented
* ftp to mars will work nicely.
-- from /usr/src/linux/net/inet/tcp.c, concerning RTT [round trip time]
More information about the SlackBuilds-users