[Slackbuilds-users] mdocml/mandoc SlackBuild

orbea at fredslev.dk orbea at fredslev.dk
Mon May 21 16:48:59 UTC 2018

Below is the original message sent regarding mdocml/mandoc, if you
could please reply it would be very much appreciated. Also note I
put your address in the cc for the related messages to the SBo users
mailing list so you should of received those too?

====================

Hi,

I'm not sure if you noticed, but mdocml has now been renamed mandoc
upstream and 1.14.3 is now out. Would you be willing to update the
build script?

If this is done you should no longer ship /etc/mandoc.conf as this is
no longer installed upstream or in FreeBSD and mandoc works fine
without it.

Also you can avoid the sed to fix symlinks by adding LN="ln -sf" to
configure.local.

Alternatively I am fully willing to take over the SlackBuild if you are
no longer interested.

Thanks,
Hunter