[Slackbuilds-users] Haskell stuff

David Spencer idlemoor at slackbuilds.org
Sat Nov 3 20:46:44 UTC 2018

Hi everybody,

The SBo Haskell packages provide everything in Haskell Platform 7.10.3,
but that is almost 3 years old now, and is due an update.

So I've made a 'haskell-review' branch in our git repository that
updates everything and adds new packages, to align us with Haskell
Platform 8.4.3 and Stack 1.7.1. [1]

Andrew, Azure, and Christoph: there are updates in that branch for your
SlackBuilds: haskell-ShellCheck, haskell-clock, haskell-composition,
haskell-env-locale and hscolour. I hope those updates are ok.

If anybody who understands Haskell better than me can maintain this in
the future (please!), or if anybody wants to test it and has feedback
about it, you'll be very welcome :)

Cheers
-D.

[1] https://www.haskell.org/platform/contents.html