[Slackbuilds-users] About owncloud-client SlackBuild

Matteo Bernardini matteo.bernardini at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 09:57:58 UTC 2018

Il giorno ven 9 nov 2018 alle ore 21:35 Luiz Carlos Ramos
<lramos.prof at yahoo.com.br> ha scritto:
> which points to something related to the Sphinx package as it is
> suggested in the first line. I'll try to get more information as the
> availability of time permits.

IMHO, I would just expand what is already in the README

"This package optionally requires the Sphinx package in order to create its
man pages."

with

"This package optionally requires the Sphinx package in order to create its
man pages (in this case you will also need texlive installed)."

Matteo