[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20181110.1 - and documentation bug for ghc !

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Mon Nov 12 14:49:10 UTC 2018

> Hi all
>
> this week, we have lots of changes due to a big work from David whom
> updated almost all scripts in haskell category to the latest one,
> including many many new scripts to satisfy dependencies for newer
> version. Some were removed as it became part of the ghc itself or it no
> longer build with the new version.

Also on the bugs this week : ghc does not seems to like SBo's Sphinx for
building its documentation.
Without Sphinx installed, no documentation is produced and ghc builds and
works fine.
With Sphinx installed ghc's build breaks with those informations :

Extension error:
The 'ghc-flag' directive is already registered to domain std

Extension error:
The 'ghc-flag' directive is already registered to domain std
docs/users_guide/ghc.mk:28 : la recette pour la cible « docs/users_guide/build-man/ghc.1 » a échouée
make[1]: *** [docs/users_guide/build-man/ghc.1] Erreur 2
make[1]: *** Attente des tâches non terminées....
docs/users_guide/ghc.mk:16 : la recette pour la cible « docs/users_guide/build-html/users_guide/index.html » a échouée
make[1]: *** [docs/users_guide/build-html/users_guide/index.html] Erreur 2

That is not very important, but I thought I should point it there

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>