[Slackbuilds-users] Error building OpenBLAS

David Spencer idlemoor at slackbuilds.org
Tue Oct 2 10:09:46 UTC 2018

>   I'm building all my SBo packages on a newly minted desktop running
> -14.2/x86_64. I downloaded from the repository the *.tar.gz and build
> directory so all files are fresh.
>
>   Running the SlackBuild script stops with this:
>
> gemv.c: In function ‘sgemv_’:
> gemv.c:219:42: error: ‘GEMM_MULTITHREAD_THRESHOLD’ undeclared (first use
> in this function)

Hey Rich,

I've had the same error in build testing recently and I don't know why

But fortunately Mario has just updated OpenBLAS and the new version will
be in the next public update :D

Or (if you don't want to wait) you can grab the new version from here:

https://git.slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/tree/libraries/OpenBLAS?h=idlemoor&id=3eb342a21265826a61a9128906ab601565baec57

Cheers! and thanks to Mario for perfect timing!
-D.