[Slackbuilds-users] 3 Slackbuilds looking for new maintainer

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 01:12:04 UTC 2018

On 10/7/18, Harald Achitz <harald.achitz at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> as a result of temporarily bans (several days) for nearly each post on LQ I
> did in the last months, I decided to cancel my paid LQ subscription. Now
> the LQ mod has banned me for ever.
> I knew already how horrible LQ is moderated from several mods, but this
> tells me the very rest I need to know about LQ.
> Since Slackware has decided to use this place, that I can not follow
> anymore, as it's community platform I have to wish Slackware all the best
> for it's future.
> No more development,or financial support from me for Slackware, Slackware
> developers or Slackware related projects.

LQ isn't run by the Slackware project. Please don't dump Slackware
because of LQ.

It's possible to be a part of the community without using LQ. I know
because I never used it (I hate forums, never signed up for it in the
first place).

The various IRC channels and mailing lists are also 'the community'
and generally have a higher singal to noise ratio than a forum anyway.

Come to freenode IRC and talk to us on ##slackware and ##slackbuilds
(and also ##slackware-offtopic).