[Slackbuilds-users] Fwd: audio/llcon on slackbuilds.org

B Watson yalhcru at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 02:42:32 UTC 2018

I'm getting ready to submit a build for jamulus... whose website
is here:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/llcon/

It turns out "llcon" is the previous name for the same software, and llcon
is on SBo already. It hasn't been updated in years, so I mailed the maintainer,
and this is the response I got: