[Slackbuilds-users] runc does not build

Jason Graham jgraham at compukix.net
Wed Oct 17 16:03:02 UTC 2018

In my case, I used "su -", but the issue I believe is that when I installed google-go-lang within the same session prior to building runc, the installed google-go-lang profile.d file had to be sourced to correctly setup the environment for the runc build.

Best,
Jason

Willy Sudiarto Raharjo – Wed, 17. October 2018 11:36