[Slackbuilds-users] Symbola: MD5SUM mismatch

Dominik Drobek dominik.drobek at o2.pl
Sun Dec 1 20:46:14 UTC 2019

W dniu 01.12.2019 o 21:33, Eduardo Sanchez pisze:
> Hi there,
>
> After the Dec 1 update, there is a MD5 sum mismatch for Symbola;
> concretely, in the License file:
>
> I use -current but I believe this applies to 14.2 as well.

Yes, I ran into the same problem on -14.2 today.

These .pdf files don't have a version string in the file name, I think
sbopkg got confused by that.

I removed all of the files that are needed to build Symbola
(License.pdf, Symbola.pdf and the tarball), and retried the build. When
sbopkg re-downloaded these three files their MD5 sums were fine and
building was successful.

Regards,
Dominik