[Slackbuilds-users] PyAudio -- Taking of Maintenance from Giuseppe Scalzi

Timothy Pollard (SlackBuilds) sbo at timp.com.au
Thu Dec 26 06:32:55 UTC 2019

G'day,

I need a newer version of PyAudio with Python3 support for another package I
maintain.

I tried emailing the Giuseppe Scalzi a month ago, but he never replied, and
hasn't updated it for several years. (I also originally took over maintenance
of the Anki slackbuild from him a few years ago)

I'm sending this just in case Scalzi is subscribed to this list using a
different email or someone else was hoping to take it over.

If no one objects I'll submit a version bump that adds Python 3 support in the
next week or so.

Cheers,
--
TimP