[Slackbuilds-users] ZoneMinder build fails if ffmpeg is not installed

Geno Bob geno.bob at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 06:41:29 UTC 2019

Wow, I don't check my email for a few days, and everything falls apart.
Daniel, thank you very much for taking the time to create all of these
patches, as well as actually investigate the cause of your issue! There are
definitely a lot of changes moving up to the latest version. In my test
environment, everything seemed to be functioning properly, but obviously my
environment must be slightly different from yours. I will build a fresh
slackware install and verify everything on my end.

Again, thank you for everything!