[Slackbuilds-users] Merging python / python3 packages

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Thu Feb 21 10:36:44 UTC 2019

I think it will be quite fast.

I could write a shell script automatically identifying packages with python2 and python3 packages and adding standard python3 handling in the base SlackBuild, in one hour or two.

Then we'll have to test them all, but obviously we'll have to test most SlackBuilds at that time.

But as I remember the window is not too small, as it starts with first RC, and Pat is never in any rush to ship a new version.