[Slackbuilds-users] nvidia-{kernel,driver} roadmap

King Beowulf kingbeowulf at gmail.com
Fri Jul 12 20:49:58 UTC 2019

Hello all

I'll be posting a refresh if the Nvidia 430.xx long term driver "soon."
The last few updates since 430.14 have just added new GPU support.  So
let me know if anyone needs the latest (expensive) RTX 2xxx support.

To get ready for 15.0 ("real soon now") I will be dropping the non-glvnd
option.  This should not cause any real issues, but if it does, and you
can not update that particular software, let me know.  It will be easier
to just create a separate non-glvnd script for legacy systems.

-Ed