[Slackbuilds-users] Updates - 20190302.1

Arnaud yth at ythogtha.org
Mon Mar 4 06:45:57 UTC 2019

> On 4/3/19 6:01 am, Arnaud wrote:
> >
> > opencolorio has another problem : the download URL does not exists anymore,
> > however even with a version bump from 1.0.9.20170426 to 1.1.0,
>
> the existing version is already 1.1.0 (since April 2018) so no version
> bump should be needed. Do you have a recent version of the SBo tree?
>

> > even with
> > -std=c++11 or std=gnu++11, it doesn't seem to build.
> > So I can't tell if it does work or not with python 3.7.
>
> Version 1.1.0 of opencolorio builds fine here in a fresh x86_64 VM
> without any change to the SlackBuild and using latest python3-3.7.2.
>
> chris

Hmm, so there definitely is something rotten in the kingdom of my bloated box.
Hence ma diagnostic becomes :
« opencolorio may not build on a bloated 14.2+SBo box for whatever reason, but
it builds pretty fine on a clean VM/chrooted 14.2 installation ! »

Case closed, thanks :)

--
Arnaud <yth at ythogtha.org>