[Slackbuilds-users] Taking over yajl

Ricardo J. Barberis ricardo at palmtx.com.ar
Wed Mar 27 21:37:44 UTC 2019

Sorry for my previous email semi-hijacking the "i3 up for grabs / new
maintainer for herbstluftwm" thread, I'm sending it again as a new thread so
it doesn't get lost in the noise.

Hello list,

I'm taking over yajl, should I submit a tar.gz through the form [1] or is
there another preferred method?

[1] https://slackbuilds.org/submit/

--
Ricardo J. Barberis