[Slackbuilds-users] network/deluge up for grabs

Gerardo Zamudio gerardo.zamudio at linux.com
Mon Nov 18 14:24:03 UTC 2019

Hi all,

Since I switched to KDE Plasma a few years ago I have not used Deluge (I use
KTorrent now).

Deluge 2.0 was released back in June. The new version uses Python 3 and GTK3.
I have not taken the time to review what will be required to build the new
version. If it requires a newer GTK3, it may not build in stock 14.2.

The package is up for grabs by anyone who wants it.

Regards,
Gerardo Zamudio