[Slackbuilds-users] ldns build failure
gerardo.zamudio at linux.com
Mon Nov 18 17:24:33 UTC 2019
I am trying to build ldns-1.7.1 but it fails with an error saying "No targets
specified and no makefile found". The full build log is here
I am using stock Slackware 14.2 with all updates applied. I have tried:
* building Perl dependencies manually, CPAN, and sbopkg
* using more recent (latest) versions of the Perl dependencies and sub
dependencies listed in the INFO file
* building ldns-1.7.0
* building on stock 14.2 with NO updates applied
* applying this patch which I found in this issue
* applying this patch which I found in this FreeBSD bug report
>From what I can see in the log, the build fails at the DNS-LDNS Perl module
compilation. There is a message that states "Can't link/include C library
'ldns', 'ldns', aborting." so I suspect some path is wrong somewhere.
Does anyone have any ideas for fixing this? Have any of you been able to
compile ldns-1.7.1 on stock Slackware 14.2?
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 833 bytes
Desc: This is a digitally signed message part.
More information about the SlackBuilds-users