[Slackbuilds-users] python3 version

Benjamin Trigona-Harany slackbuilds at jaxartes.net
Thu Nov 28 23:41:15 UTC 2019

You'll need to rebuild all your Python packages after upgrading since they'll be installed in /usr/lib/python3.5/... that the newer version of Python won't be able to find. Otherwise I don't expect you'll have any issues.

You can grep all your packages for "python3.5" as an easy test of what needs rebuilding after your upgrade.

Best, Ben