[Slackbuilds-users] hope this isn't a stupid question

Alexander Grotewohl alex at dcclost.com
Wed Apr 8 13:49:30 UTC 2020

Simple answer is yes. Treat the VM as if it were another machine.

That said it's possible to do the slackbuild dev/testing on slackware-current, but it takes quite a bit more effort (and library duplication, which you'd be doing in the VM anyways)

I'm sure someone else can offer more information on the second option if it appeals to you.

--
Alexander Grotewohl
https://dcclost.com