[Slackbuilds-users] vokoscreen (2.5.0)

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Sun Apr 12 15:04:46 UTC 2020

On Sun, 12 Apr 2020, Rich Shepard wrote:

> I'll build and install it when I know I'm working with the same source as
> you.

Ah-ha! I changed the version number in the build script to 3.0 (to match the
tarball) and it built, installed, and loaded just fine. The window frame
does show it's version 3.0.3.

Now I'm waiting for my webcams and headset to arrive and I'll learn how to
use vokoscreenNG. It certainly looks simpler to learn than obs-studio even
if it doesn't have all the bells and whistles of the latter. It will likely
be all I need.

Thanks again and stay healthy,

Rich