[Slackbuilds-users] Multiple SBo packages broken after upgrading qt5

Dave Woodfall dave at slackbuilds.org
Mon Apr 20 05:59:05 UTC 2020

On 2020-04-20 00:00,
Slackbuilds Users <slackbuilds-users at slackbuilds.org> put forth the proposition:
> I have attached the required build logs. I have also included the build log for qt5-styleplugins, because I use it together with qt5ct to achieve uniform look of Qt and GTK software - with these two packages installed for qt5-5.9, everything worked. For qt5-5.12, qt5-styleplugins fails to build as well.

I have some results.

qt5-styleplugins

This is now relegated to qt5-legacy I'm afraid.  They only made one
release in 2014, plus one commit since then in 2017.

qbittorrent-qt5

I had no errors testing this.

qt5ct

There was one warning when I tested this, but on a second run it
didn't reoccur.

retroshare

Did you set the RETROTOR option with this?

--
Dave

The antibloat squad!
For those interested in no bloat, minimal desktop Linux
gopher://tty1.uk/1/?minimal-linux
http://tty1.uk/minimal-linux
#minimallinux @ chat.freenode.net