[Slackbuilds-users] netcdf package update

Greg' Ar Tourter artourter at gmail.com
Sun Apr 26 17:46:31 UTC 2020

Hi,

I was wondering if David Spencer was was still active here. I have send him
a couple of emails earlier this months about updating his netcdf slackbuild
but I haven't received any replies from either of his email addresses. I
noticed that at least one of his script has been updated by someone else
but without changing the maintainership.

I am happy to update it myself or take over but not sure what is going on.

Cheers

Greg