[Slackbuilds-users] Two Versions of LibreOffice

Ed Fletcher ed at fletcher.ca
Sat Aug 1 07:01:56 UTC 2020

Hi All:

I was looking at LibreOffice on Slackbuilds and noticed that there are
two packages.  LibreOffice and libreoffice.  Different maintainers and
(oddly) different dependencies.  Is this deliberate?  Does it matter
which one I install?

I'm having trouble with Caligra dumping itself when I ask it to do
anything other than basic text (adding pictures, etc), so I need a
replacement.

Ed
--
Ed Fletcher

"Where it is a duty to worship the sun it is pretty
sure to be a crime to examine the laws of heat."
- Christopher Morley