[Slackbuilds-users] Google Earth Pro issues

Matthew Graybosch hello at matthewgraybosch.com
Tue Aug 11 17:19:02 UTC 2020

On Tue, 11 Aug 2020 09:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
Rich Shepard <rshepard at appl-ecosys.com> wrote:

> Ever since I built this system last October the SBo installation of
> Google Earth Pro keeps crashing when loading, moving to an address
> entered in the search box, or zooming in to a location.

Have you tried running Google Earth from a terminal and capturing the
output using the script(1) command? Chances are Google Earth is dumping
messages to standard error that don't get captured when you run it
through your desktop environment.

--
Matthew Graybosch		https://matthewgraybosch.com
#include <disclaimer.h>	gemini://starbreaker.org