[Slackbuilds-users] FreeBASIC update fails

Didier Spaier didier at slint.fr
Wed Dec 23 20:20:38 UTC 2020

anyway this issue is not related to fakeroor, as building as real root
I get the same errors:

LINK bootstrap/fbc
mkdir -p bin
cp bootstrap/fbc bin/fbc
make: rien à faire pour « /tmp/SBo/FreeBASIC-1.07.1-source-bootstrap/inc ».
mkdir -p src/compiler/obj/linux-x86_64
fbc -e -m fbc -w pedantic -d ENABLE_LIB64 -d ENABLE_STRIPALL  -maxerr 1
-c src/compiler/ast-gosub.bas -o src/compiler/obj/linux-x86_64/ast-gosub.o
make: fbc : commande introuvable
makefile:576 : la recette pour la cible
« src/compiler/obj/linux-x86_64/ast-gosub.o » a échouée
make: *** [src/compiler/obj/linux-x86_64/ast-gosub.o] Erreur 127

I don't know if this is an issue with the makefile, the SlackBuild
or a difference between Slint and Slackware (which I assume
unlikely, but I could be wrong). I am in the middle of something
long overdue so I can't investigate now. Can someone try to build
on a genuine Slackware 14.2?

Didier