[Slackbuilds-users] azr3 png and "Advanced Search"

Franzen slackbuilds at schoepfer.info
Mon Feb 10 16:40:21 UTC 2020

Am 06.02.20 um 08:05 schrieb B Watson:
> On 2/1/20, Dominik Drobek <dominik.drobek at o2.pl> wrote:
>> W dniu 01.02.2020 o 10:16, Franzen pisze:
>>> Problem, i get double matches on some searches, e.g.
>>> https://slackbuilds.org/advsearch.php?q=schoepfer&stype=maint
>>
>> It seems to have matched the search term in two fields: maintainer name
>> and email address. If you search for e.g. "@schoepfer" you'll get only
>> one set of hits (from email address field). I guess it'll happen
>> whenever maintainer's name is also in their email address.
>
> Fixed.

https://slackbuilds.org/advsearch.php?q=schoepfer&stype=maint
still shows double matches. Maybe not worth for that cornercase to dig
in further ...

azr3:
@SBo-admins: Please remove
https://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.2/audio/azr3/azr3.desktop and
https://slackbuilds.org/slackbuilds/14.2/audio/azr3/azr3.png
I submitted it twice, without the files in this place. For whatever
reason it didn't work out.

DeadSBoBuilds:
system/musl, system/mrxvt (and probably others?) shouldn't be on this list
https://slackbuilds.org/DeadSBoBuilds

Thanks,
Johannes