[Slackbuilds-users] vlc and gcc 9.2 (current)

Christoph Willing chris.willing at linux.com
Wed Feb 12 11:24:06 UTC 2020

On 12/2/20 6:50 pm, Matteo Bernardini wrote:
> Il giorno mer 12 feb 2020 alle ore 09:36 Peter Dambier
> <peter at peter-dambier.de> ha scritto:
>>
>> Sorry I could not reach the maintainer.
>
> that's really strange, he just answered to another topic on this same
> list three hours ago.

I'm a bit surprised too, having received nothing from you about this.
Are you sure you had the correct email address as per vlc.info file?
It's easy to make a simple typo e.g.

>> vlc/vlc-3.0.8/modules/video_filte/opencv_wrapper.c

Anyway, I've checked that the change is harmless in 14.2 so I'm happy to
include it if Matteo's testing in -current works out OK.

Matteo, Thanks for testing this change in -current. For the compiler to
exercise the code in question you'll have to install opencv and run the
build with something like:
    OPENCV=yes sh vlc.SlackBuild

chris