[Slackbuilds-users] rubygem-gtk2 and friends

Jim Diamond Jim.Diamond at acadiau.ca
Wed Jul 1 16:17:28 UTC 2020

Hi all,

Dugan Chen is listed as the maintainer of a number of the rubygem
scripts, but he tells me he has given up all his slackbuilds.

Is there anyone who is keen to take them over?

(I ask not because I want to take them over, but because I am trying
to build rubygem-get2 on s64-current, where it crashes and burns.  And
yes, I know that I shouldn't really ask about slackware current issues
here.  But since there is an associated slackware 14.2 issue, I'll
mention it.)

Thanks.

                                Jim