[Slackbuilds-users] libtorrent-rasterbar-legacy and libtorrent-rasterbar

Donald Cooley chytraeu at sdf.org
Tue Jun 2 01:56:05 UTC 2020

There are a few SlackBuilds that depend on the older 1.1 branch of
libtorrent-rasterbar: qBittorrent, miro, and tribler.

Meanwhile there is a 1.2 branch that has been around on GitHub for some
time and there is also a release candidate for a 2.* branch of
libtorrent-rasterbar.

I've prepared a package I've named libtorrent-rasterbar-legacy which
would simply be the older 1.1* branch for qBittorrent, miro, and tribler.

I've also prepared a 1.2 branch I've named libtorrent-rasterbar. There
is already a SlackBuild with that name but it seems to make the most
sense to reuse that name for the more current library.

What I would like to happen is that these three SlackBuilds - miro,
qBittorrent, and Tribler would change their dependency from
libtorrent-rasterbar to libtorrent-rasterbar-legacy.