[Slackbuilds-users] runc

Christopher L Duston christopher.duston at protonmail.com
Sat Jun 6 02:21:37 UTC 2020

Indeed, this was my real problem. I saw the comments about /etc/profile in the README, and so I reasoned that su would get me the environment if it had been set right. su - indicates my environment was originally set up correctly by google-go-lang.

I would advocate for inclusion of relog advice in the README, but I should have known better for sure.

Thanks for the help.

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.